As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Colzzky.com, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Colzzky.com as an Affiliate. Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Colzzky.com by your own website or personal referrals. By signing up for the Colzzky.com Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.For Payouts, whenever there is a fee required to transfer funds, the receiver of funds (the Affiliate Member) shall shoulder the appropriate fees.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.There is no limit on the Affiliate’s earnings.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
3. TerminationYour affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Colzzky.com reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Colzzky.com in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Colzzky.com, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
4. Affiliate LinksYou may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Colzzky.com site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal SitesColzzky.com occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Colzzky.com Coupons, Colzzky.com Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.